Prepare your theory test for “Passenger Carrying Vehicles” (PCV or Bus/Coach) with latest and official DSA revision question bank which has over 977 questions.
PREPARE BY TOPICS
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
✓ Accident Handling
✓ Braking Systems
✓ Carrying Passengers
✓ Drivers’ Hours and Rest Periods
✓ Environmental Issues
✓ Leaving the Vehicle
✓ Other Road Users
✓ Restricted View
✓ The Driver
✓ The Road
✓ Traffic Signs
✓ Vehicle Condition
✓ Vehicle Weights and Dimensions
MOCK TEST MODE
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong for all questions.
READ THE HIGHWAY CODE E-BOOK
You can also read the HIGHWAY CODE.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautiful pie chart so that you can track your weak areas and give more focus on them.
VERY EASY TO USE
The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
You don’t need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone’s small screen real estate.
Over 1000 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, “Progress Meter” keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic or mock test.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• PCV Test is also known as Heavy Goods Vehicle or HGV theory test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after April 2013